Bantamweight Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea the js tank doesn't fit much honestly with certain engine combo's. I've messaged js telling him along many others about making a v2 tank and he doesn't seem to care. Just like he doesn't care my JS box for my raminator Is messed up and seems to not care.
I wish I’d known before I bought it. They should tell you it needs a certain filter or angled stack. Luckily I have most poop and I’ll get something to work if its not what I wanted. The TGN DTI will fit I think but I’d planned on using that for something else, I’ll just have to swap now, no biggie.

Yep I've owned 2 of his boxes, the billet and plastic ones and both are f&$cking garbage. Plastic one all the solder joints fell apart, this billet one all 4 lid mounting holes the screw holes are not threaded correctly
Agreed the reciever boxes are Chinesium with his sticker..look at the China mold job inside them. Ibhave one too..the tanks are nice, but that's bs considering the price of his products
Another thing if you order the js links for the vekta for steering, your front suspension travel becomes extremely limited and binds on the links because the heims aren't long travel like IRPs links
They look nice, that what even had me leary on buying the Raminator upgrades as their all jsperformance

Last edited:
They’re tricky because you need button head screws with washers so you spread the force of the fixing also using a torque wrench. If you didn’t and use feeling of other screws you’ll tear through the carbon. It’s a super fine balance which most people don’t have the patience or aptitude for.

Check my sig. 😎

The Vitavons look better but they’re going on something else. I’ve got 4x fronts and 2x rears with wider Baja 5b Uber jobs.

I used a bit of gentle feeling and a tire lever for my MTB carbon wheels and it was a piece of piss mounting those tires. I was expecting to loose fingers. But right tool for the right job wins every time. 🤣👍🏽
Forgot the pic.

1A2DE24A-37A9-4B25-91B5-91542C7BA1EC.jpeg
Sorry just bored and tired, I should be finishing
It, not fcuking about with wheels.

Last edited:
The Bonesteer is next level but…it has its challenges. You need to be savvy with your electronics because you have three servos. One for steering one for rear brakes and one for throttle and or front brakes if you want them. Space is tight, but for people like us it’s not a problem. 👍🏽

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks