Bantamweight Baja

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, update! I couldn’t use the RCMAX front up rights which is a shame I’ll just use them in the 40 build which is already heavy so not too pissed off.

11A462FD-590A-4A08-B8A6-3B81A111ACD7.jpeg

The reason I couldn’t use them was because there is no recess in the Bone head shock tower so I had to cut it off the plastic ones and use them. No bad thing as it’s meant to be a light rig anyways.

77F841B0-02E2-4601-B21C-3C9619FA8598.jpeg

So the front end minus suspension is together and the rear plate has been mounted. I used RCMAX Titanium hinge pins as well.

1F10C312-650A-4D7E-A971-73A52D763174.jpeg
BA3BF8C8-8C24-4B43-B8CA-7F02AE9697D9.jpeg

What do people think about the IRC diff configurations. I have a vacuum pump for shocks that I can use to put oil in the bushes. I’d heat the oil first.

But what’s best, Bushes or bearings inner and outer or mixture of each and if so which way round? There seems to be many opinions.

Cheers,

Milo.

Last edited:
What do people think about the IRC diff configurations. I have a vacuum pump for shocks that I can use to put oil in the bushes. I’d heat the oil first.

But what’s best, Bushes or bearings inner and outer or mixture of each and if so which way round? There seems to be many opinions.

Cheers,

Milo.
I built 2 irc diffs with a combo of bearings and bushings 🤔 good kit

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks