Bargain of the month on hobbytheck Rc online .de

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats a great price and a good budget entry level car for beginners and those planning on getting into this hobby which most are not able due the high costs envoled,,but the cars only half the problem keeping it running and break free is the fun part

You also need to budget in Servos, Radio gear, Batteries and power switches..i'd say £200 for decent items...it says you can purchase most for 90euro but no decent makes there..

If someone is on a budget the €90 euro for the full rtr is not bad with battery and charger , controller and servos ready fitted I haven't broken a servo yet on my spider and by god it's driven hard lol
All in all I think it's a great deal for someone trying to get into the hobby on a budget ! My Missis wants one hehe as she's afraid of wrecking one of mine . I told her its part of the fun & hobby repairing after a smash but she said she would just feel better having her own !
So a fun Xmas this year at my house lol

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks