Bartolone pipe in stock at DDM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo

Chrome Bartolone pipe are in stock at Dave's Discount Motors. If you are in the market for one get one fast they will be gone. I had to wait about 2 weeks for mine to come in and I just ordered it about 5 minutes ago.

Just put mine on and ran it for a half tank.... Holy crap that's a big difference! Runs a lot better. A little loud but worth it.

Got my chance to finally run the buggy with the pipe and holy cow its loud. I am having a problem with it though, the buggy will barley move clutch is good and there is a decent amount of smoke coming out the pipe. The carb was tuned really good for the stock can but for some reason the buggy will barley move with this pipe installed. any thoughts?

I ran it about 10 feet and it would barely move s oI killed it brought it into my shop changed back to the stock pipe didnt touch anything else and it ran perfect.

I figured it was super rich with the new pipe. Im going to run the stock pipe till it gets a little warmer around here then switch to the Bartolone pipe. That thing is loud I fired it up in my shop and my wife came out and was like what the hell is that thing. We took bets on how long until the cops showed up.... she won about 5 minutes.

My friends has one on his and big difference over stock,i just installed jet , since they were out of stock when i was going to order one for me

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks