Bash/Race Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though id make a thread for people to talk about their bash and race day.
Today I met up with a friend with a 5ive t. Baja ran for like 20mins before kicking a pin, then when I push it back in to get it into the car, I drive right through a deep puddle of water like an idiot 😅 so then I brought out the 5b. We were having so much fun, and the 5ive b was flying. Had take off the body due to overheat issues. We played for maybe like 2.5 hrs. His friend was supposed to show up, but he came when I was ready to leave, dude had a bada$$ 5t. I stay because he challenges me (sun had set at this point)🤣. We hit the gas and halfway down the feild, his engine dies, it seized, 1 min total runtime, dude drove all the way from brooklyn. I tried out some different tires and then left. 3hrs total time. How long do you guys bash?

ok so today was just an off day... leave for park with xmaxx, strip spur within a minute, leave park (too hot anyways) and come back a couple hours later with fixed xmaxx and baja. Xmaxx strips pinion and baja fouls plug. Go back home and get a new plug (starting to get dark atp). Head back to the park and realize I forgot tx🤦‍♂️. We turn around and get it and head back to the park, baja runs good for 10-15 mins then breaks an axle, we went to the park 4 times within an hour and I got maybe 10-20 mins playtime 🤦‍♂️ 🤣 .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks