Bat Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaygreig

Everyone knows someone who's done it, heard about someone doing it, read about it being done...who has ACTUALLY done it? Aluminum softball/baseball bats joined together at the perfect spot to create the everyman/garage special tuned pipe. Any amateur pipe manufacturers out there?

Can't believe out of the 125 of you that have stopped by this thread no one has any input/opinions on this...well, here goes me being the guinea pig then...I'll get started tonight and post up some pics and the results.

Iloweru,
Hey! Welcome to the forum! You have certainly captured my attention with the bat pipe. Do you still have it? I would love to see some pics. I unfortunately only made it as far as cutting the bats down to rough length when another project took over and put the bat pipe on the back burner. I am fairly close to finishing the insulation and remodel of my workshop, and will definitely be tackling the bat pipe project again soon.

The specs on JavaPipe were only calling for like 2.66" for the cone. I'll look it up again to make sure that number is correct, but I was really shocked at how small it said it needed to be. I guess as long as the reverb wave pulse hits at the right time it's good. I am very curious to see if the engine will get up on the pipe. I know I'll probably need to play with the length a little as I test. I'm just hoping for even a slight gain, if I get that I'll be very happy.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks