BBOYZ’s W5 MAX Pro build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't say I know much about mcd's but was this a kit or do they come as rollers? :unsure:
Mine as a roller kit, all I need to do is slam an engine, servos, radio, receiver and should be good to go
If you are using the lipo... don’t do that
Why??
Their price is what keeps me in the dark about them 🤷‍♂️
Actually is pretty much the same price with Vekta kit after upgrade all essential drivertrain 😜😜😜 the only difference is you don’t have to put them together 🤣🤣🤣

Yea Maher is the man. I was on the phone with him for an hour today while he walked me through parts to order. Mcd is top quality. Even the max pro at $1400 is incredible value.
Shipping will cost you 🤣🤣🤣 I pay $1586 total when it was on sale 😅😅😅

Are you on crack? Your phone has lithium batteries in it, why the hell cant a lithium battery in a remote be charges with such a system?
Yes, but thats not the reason.
Our phones do not have over one cell, but I am assuming he is using a 2s lipo. When using a lipo over one cell, it needs to be balance charged to get the cells to an even charging level. Or else over time the cells will lose their balance and may cause one to overcharge and one to undercharge.

Yes, but thats not the reason.
Our phones do not have over one cell, but I am assuming he is using a 2s lipo. When using a lipo over one cell, it needs to be balance charged to get the cells to an even charging level. Or else over time the cells will lose their balance and may cause one to overcharge and one to undercharge.
Sanwa M17 lipo battery is 1 cell bro

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks