Belt Drive unit for Redcat MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rcpitstop shows them online for about 200 bucks complete,, but not sure they still in business,, owner hasn't been on redcat forum and hasn't ordered or replied since early spring this year,, no one knows nothing . 7075 rc will have billet gear plates,, I have the blue mt gear plate for my xsc,,, or u can spend 70 bucks more and get a demon 2 speed,, largescalerc has them,, and can try demon too for varied gear ratios ,,,, they are about 280 bucks

rcpitstop shows them online for about 200 bucks complete,, but not sure they still in business,, owner hasn't been on redcat forum and hasn't ordered or replied since early spring this year,, no one knows nothing . 7075 rc will have billet gear plates,, I have the blue mt gear plate for my xsc,,, or u can spend 70 bucks more and get a demon 2 speed,, largescalerc has them,, and can try demon too for varied gear ratios ,,,, they are about 280 bucks

Would like to hear from people using the demon 2 speed on a redcat and how they like them.

go and look at the other forum for them, becareful though, owned by the same guy that use to own another forum that hated hpi clones,,, so don't say redcats are clones even if there are hsp, exceed and others that are the same vehicle,,, but u should find things there on the demon, I know demon use to go on there,, and there is some vids on youtube of them running,, demon also makes a 2 speed for the losi

I have a belt drive on my MT. It is great! But they are no longer sold in the states. They are made by a company called Stern-CNC. They have a web page but it is all in German. They will ship to the US but it is like $100 postage on top of the cost of the belt drive. The belt drive is $300 last time I checked. Making belt drives is not their primary business. So they are real difficult to get a response from. I got lucky and got a used one off E-bay. Get on some of the other RC forums and post in their wanted marketplace. This is a good place because it is international.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks