Best air filter that doesn't clog?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LeZardo

I currently have the stock foam filter on my fg monster, but it gets clogged real fast with dust and grass. Any recomendations for an air filter or other solution so that it doesn't clog as fast? A bit tired of the washing and oiling procedure I have to do so often.

Thanks.

Take a look at the Spyder air filters. They don't require washing and oiling. They just get cleaned out with compressed air and can go right back on. They are really good for dusty conditions.

Pretty sure DDM sells them. Here is their official site. This is the two they currently offer, not sure if you could make one work.

https://www.spyderfilters.com/index.php/products/rc-air-filters.html

I currently have the stock foam filter on my fg monster, but it gets clogged real fast with dust and grass. Any recomendations for an air filter or other solution so that it doesn't clog as fast? A bit tired of the washing and oiling procedure I have to do so often.

Thanks.
Any filter set up should be cleaned and re oiled after every run

Thanks.
I ditched the fg filter and put a v-stack and unifilter and outerwears👍🏻. And a hose clamp over the outerwears. This works well👍🏻 i have a tgn redneck in the post and ill add this for more protection 👏🏻

Take a look at the Spyder air filters. They don't require washing and oiling. They just get cleaned out with compressed air and can go right back on. They are really good for dusty conditions.

Pretty sure DDM sells them. Here is their official site. This is the two they currently offer, not sure if you could make one work.

An they hold up to what they promise? If so that combined with an outwears looks like a good option.

I have heard good from the people that run them, spent a lot of time speaking with Alex from Spyder and they stand by their products in all applications from 1:1 off road race cars, UTVs and RC applications. They state you don't need an outerwears...but I like the idea of an extra layer of protection.

I think this is your best option. I use it and does filter great. In addition, its construction is strong.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks