Best Baja bashing chassis?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still running the stock aluminum HPI chassis so I can only comment on what friends have run and reviewed. The Kraken will flex where aluminum would bend, so for pure bashing I would consider it the more durable option, and it's a a little bit lighter than stock.

If stiffness and/or lightness were paramount, I would opt for the scorpion race chassis, or even their solid chassis. But when you're bashing, you're hardly looking for the finest edge you can get for improved lap times, so chassis stiffness is probably not going to be your primary concern.

I'd say, just go with whichever chassis blows your dress up. They're all pretty kick ass in one way or another, and are all an vast improvement over the Rovan.

Not to mention ya crap always broke there laddy
Hey it's not that much ? only things I've broke is 3 spurs (because of top plate), top plate, And axle pins (think that's sorted now with the axle boots n grease). Now I'm having electrical issues (think it's my 3+yr old China servo, still diagnosing). It's not that bad ,it just happened all back to back ?‍♂️?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks