Best HPI Baja tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taken

Build Thread Contributor
The tires I currently have on my Baja are the Rovan all-terrain tires. I bought them because they last longer than the dirt buster tires, but I recently started racing on dirt and they aren't very grippy. Does anyone know of some really grippy tires for a Baja?

What type of dirt are you racing on?
For hard compact soil or grass I personally like mini pins or the KM Pioneer tyres (trencher copies), also known as Rovan Excavator tyres.
If its a bit muddy and loose then I like the Big Diggers, look like a motocross tyre.
If its sand or snow then I throw on the paddles
On my truck I only run the 30degrees north signature tyres, I find them predictable on most surfaces with the right amount of traction for me.

Are proline bowties any good? Becuase I found a used pare of them on facebook marketplace and they seem to be in good condition.
there are the mad max cross bond bow tyres as well, they are a copy of the prolines mate,
i have a set and they are a very soft compound,
mine havnt had any real use so i cant give a proper opinion of how good they are, but there an option, and cheap for a full set
as above though, depends what type of dirt etc (y) ,

https://www.rcmodelz.co.uk/wheels-t...ax-cross-bond-bow-tie-tyres-complete-set.html

MadMax Big Digger are pretty good tires. I compared them with Hostile MX. what is striking Mad Max is a better tire for half the price of a Hostile MX and at the same time it has better durability.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks