Best pipe for FG MT

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for the best pipe in your opinion of course on which pipe is the best? Thanks
I have the VRc pipe and the Fg tuned pipe I like the power of the vrc pipe more but prefer the fitment of the Fg pipe. I would go with the Fg pipe vrc pipe is more for the Baja will Protrude threw the rear of the body.

Last edited:
I have the VRc pipe and the Fg tuned pipe I like the power of the vrc pipe more but prefer the fitment of the Fg pipe. I would go with the Fg pipe vrc pipe is more for the Baja will Protrude threw the rear of the body.
How is the quality of the FG tuned pipe?

The fg pipe is a solid pipe I did develop some cracks at the base of the header but that's from years of use from flips rollovers. But I have had this pipe for many years. The vrc pipe uses a heavier steel and is definitely stronger. View attachment 80671View attachment 80672View attachment 80673View attachment 80674
I end up getting the FG pipe. I noticed it is a 2 piece design. Im thinking of welding the pieces together to reduce leaking. What do you think of welding the pipes together?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks