Best tool set and rechargeable driver for 5t?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The DDM bits aren't bad but they aren't great either I personally prefer the Team-EDS bits and they have replaced a few for me at no charge.I broke all of them by stepping on them and snapping them.They are a really tight fit and have been holding up fine to my abuse.Power tools are a different story if you plan on using them for other things then buy the best you can afford if not any electric screwdriver should work.

The DDM bits aren't bad but they aren't great either I personally prefer the Team-EDS bits and they have replaced a few for me at no charge.I broke all of them by stepping on them and snapping them.They are a really tight fit and have been holding up fine to my abuse.Power tools are a different story if you plan on using them for other things then buy the best you can afford if not any electric screwdriver should work.
+1 a 20v drill from Milwauke, Mikita, or desalt will allow you to do anything you need to around the house as well

Saw the VIM Tools BHM100 recommend here.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/recommended-tools-for-large-scale-rc.23149/

What's the consensus on a solid T-handle hex set. Is the one listed that solid and or any other recommendations from experience? Don't want to go as expensive as the Matco set if possible, but looking for hex set that can hold up and wont easily round out strip hex heads and fit tight. Thanks!

Saw the VIM Tools BHM100 recommend here.

https://www.largescaleforums.com/threads/recommended-tools-for-large-scale-rc.23149/

What's the consensus on a solid T-handle hex set. Is the one listed that solid and or any other recommendations from experience? Don't want to go as expensive as the Matco set if possible, but looking for hex set that can hold up and wont easily round out strip hex heads and fit tight. Thanks!
I hear ya on the cost, but they're guaranteed for life. Buy once, buy quality. Replacing broken or rounded hexes adds up. The expensive stuff is usually cheaper in the end.

I've gone through 2 of the DDM sets. The quality control is terrible on them. Even within the same set, one will be fine while the next one (even a larger size) will snap with even slight pressure. They may as well be made of wood.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks