best trade I ever made!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FESCUE101

Yesterday I went to trade a guy a summit for a mt pro. Well when I got there I noticed it needed a roll cage and brake parts so I sais I wasn't sure if i could trade the summit. Then he asked what about the other car you brought? I was my rustler vxl.lol of coarse I said yes. So long story short I got a mt pro all upgraded for a traxxas rustler!!!!!!! Man I kind of feel like I robbed him. Oh yeah it also has zenoah engine and metal gear savor servos.

Yesterday I went to trade a guy a summit for a mt pro. Well when I got there I noticed it needed a roll cage and brake parts so I sais I wasn't sure if i could trade the summit. Then he asked what about the other car you brought? I was my rustler vxl.lol of coarse I said yes. So long story short I got a mt pro all upgraded for a traxxas rustler!!!!!!! Man I kind of feel like I robbed him. Oh yeah it also has zenoah engine and metal gear savor servos.

Yea! For you!
Right place at the right time. I have had some deals like that. Almost felt bad for the guy.

Different strokes for different folks! I hope he likes going fast, then quietly crashing, cause that's what the VXL's do.....5th scales are expensive to own, they're not for everybody.

Different strokes for different folks! I hope he likes going fast, then quietly crashing, cause that's what the VXL's do.....5th scales are expensive to own, they're not for everybody.

I know. I just built a MT from scratch. I mean completely from base chassis all the way up! Now I have a truck that I couldn't sell for under $3000.00!!! But then I didn't buy or build it to sell! Gonna run the wheels off this.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks