Better ventilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slawhammer

I was not sure where to addres is...
What about cutting out front windshield and putting in screen for better air
flow to the engine? Or just drill some holes?:glare:
I have done screening before for nitro bodys and it worked real well...
But I was not sure about air flow with these gas engines....
So I would like some answers to this please...Thanks Guys..You all have been a great help before with my project..AKA Slawhammer

I would have to say the majority of air flow comes from the pull start shroud assembly area and those pesky holes in the rear of the shroud. There is not much blockage that can be done to stop the suction when the fan is spinning at the rpms it does. In conclusion - No worries...

Ok then..I did the screen mod for the engine to keep junk out and to save the fly wheel..
Was just wondering about the engine for cooling in general was all..Like more air flow to the cooling head....But I won't worry about it then..Thanks Bigger The Better
All replies welcome..AKASlawhammer

Bigger The Better: I guess Your running with a baja style body or you have the firehammer and not the MT model..for the grass and stuff you collect in the cooling head..Mine is the truck body MT..so far no junk in the cooling head fins...But I may go with a beetle style at a later point...Maybe this winter for more add on's and up grades....Thanks for the reply...All replies welcome..AKA Slawhammer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks