Billet 5t skid plate by python NEW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is our new billet skid plate for the 5t, it will be up on our site today and will be at your favorite dealers soon, weighs 8 oz, 2 oz heavier than the chinese one, you can flex or bend the chinese one in your hand, ours doesn't flex, for 2 oz more you get a skid plate that will be 10 times stronger, thanks for looking.
www.pythonmotorsports.com

100_0427.jpg

Clubin, do you think the rampage mt guys would want these skid plates, i thought about making a bracket to bolt to the front of the frame that would hold the bottom on, and use what we are working on next for the top, can't give to much away but it is going to take the shock out of hitting stuff. we could do it on the back as well, just a thought

Hello, i thought i would reply here as i have gotten a few pm's about it, I know tgn has them along with us, but i am unsure if Daves will stock them, tgn is our distributer so daves would be buying them from him, thanks

Thanks to all the guys that have gotten one and the great feedback we have gotten.

thanks again
tom
www.pythonmotorsports.com

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks