Bishop Racing Products - Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minnesota RC

Does anyone have any experience using Inertia hubs and BRP wheels and tires? I'm looking into them with some consideration, but would like more information about them by those who've used them. Is it worth taking 16 nuts off compared to four? Are they glued or once the tire has run its useful life, can you reuse the wheels and replace with new tires?

Thanks,
-Joe

Does anyone have any experience using Inertia hubs and BRP wheels and tires? I'm looking into them with some consideration, but would like more information about them by those who've used them. Is it worth taking 16 nuts off compared to four? Are they glued or once the tire has run its useful life, can you reuse the wheels and replace with new tires?

Thanks,
-Joe
They are glued so i don't think you can replace just the tire and not the wheels, could be wrong. I personally don't think you should waste your money on em as your not running a big bore were blowing tired are an issue. And with stock wheels/tires you can just replace the tire with ease vs ungluing them and all that bs. I have not used one yet (some time in the future I'll get em for my big bore Baja, if it ever runs ?) but I have heard very good things from em, and all the drag racing guys use em so they must be awesome.

They are glued so i don't think you can replace just the tire and not the wheels, could be wrong. I personally don't think you should waste your money on em as your not running a big bore were blowing tired are an issue. And with stock wheels/tires you can just replace the tire with ease vs ungluing them and all that bs. I have not used one yet (some time in the future I'll get em for my big bore Baja, if it ever runs ?) but I have heard very good things from em, and all the drag racing guys use em so they must be awesome.

That makes sense. Thank you very much.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks