bit of a long shot...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizdaz

hiya guys :)

as most of you know, i have a MB Pro, when i bought it i always had the intenetion of getting a stadium shell so i can swap between the 2 shells as & when i fell like, however!.....

i know i will need new body posts, but my main concern after a bit of research on net, was the stadium shell wont fit properly as it will hit my 2 front tires when turning because im not going to change the tires, i want to keep the big foot tires on, i only want to change the shell.. not make it into a ST :)

has anyone on here fortunate (lucky enough) to own the MB/Pro & have a stadium shell handy & if so anychance of showing me a pic with it on the MB!

i want my MB (with the stadium shel to sit summit like in the pic below) i know the pic is a nitro, but notice how low the shell sits, thats what i want to do wit my MB but don't wanna go & spend just short of £100 for a ST shell if it don't fit :(

manic_side_red_pur_1000.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks