Blackrain Rcmax hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They where ok when it was a 34?? but with a 65 and wheelie bar I need more ? got X2 sets in the mail twin needs a Pair as well
I noticed you were running the black and you have them screwed half way down and your rear end is lighter than mine

The Baja shocks are taller
Ok you went true diy hybrid/ losi baja style.. @dougstar send em that pdf of the baja compatibility list brother..??
Can do if you keen??

Losi springs are too big, I was saying I'd use the losi shocks at all 4 corners, keeps the rebuild kits to a minimum and one type if you know what I mean
Ok, I got you in the beginning that was my original plan but I could win jack on eBay at the time so I went the irc route I f I remember I think you were bidding on some stuff also for your losi. I remember you winning 1 shock I believe

Yes yes I did win 1 shock ? was the most expensive shock out of the 4 shocks I needed lol. And the funny thing is after I sold the dbxl I converted it back to factory shocks and kept those 5ive shocks off of it, so now I have 4 spare front shocks ?‍♂️

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks