Blackrain Rcmax hybrid build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's surprising lol. What hingepins were they?
Stock ones of my ss I definitely have a few flaws on this build being my first big bore build. Due to some stuff you pointed out and some the crash exposed. Not a lot just arms , hinge pins and brace because I used a few things I had laying around.
Alloy arms in rear
Clipless hinge pins
New braces for rear

I think it might be best to switch rear end with my ss baja since it has flm extended arms and irc extended bones.

Then since these are irc standard length bones Wirth irc extended adapters may be better suited for the ss baja with the 34 reed and get some standard length alloy arms20230319_130502.jpg20230319_130442.jpg20230319_130437.jpg20230319_124100.jpg20230319_124106.jpg20230319_124119.jpg

Think I'm going to flm the rear all the standard arms are a bunch of Chinese alloy. Hopefully I can sell my standard bones and extended brp hubs. Since I don't see anything out there that would meet my satisfaction

Think I'm going to flm the rear all the standard arms are a bunch of Chinese alloy. Hopefully I can sell my standard bones and extended brp hubs. Since I don't see anything out there that would meet my satisfaction
It's your best bet, buts it's all personal preference. I'd go flm personally, or could go with the kraken or akill arms if you wanted to stay plastic

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks