bleeding the Hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TandT

I have the FG Baja almost built and ready. Does anyone have a document or writeup which explains how the brake fluid is filled and bleeding is done ? I am kind of stuck since this is the first time I ever seen a Hydro

You should have a syringe and some fuel tubeing, fill the syringr with brake fluid with some pipe conected to it, open the bleed valve on 1 brake caliper and conect syringe, then open the brake cylinder bleed valve and conect pipe into a container and pump the brake fliud through, once done close valve on brake caliper, then repeat on next caliper....

Hoped this helped.:)

Magura

They are Magura brand. If I understand correct, I remove the valve from master cylinder and connect the Syringe to one of the rear valves ? Or Do i remove valve here as well ? If so, How would I connect the fuel tube ? What happens at this time to other wheel (valve stays connected) ?

Thanks

By undoing the valve slightley it will open and allow fluid into your system, you must have 1 master oped with fuel line attached into bottel to catch exess fluid and 1 brake caliper open with syringe attached.

PM me if you are having trouble

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks