Blingy upgrades for Baja 5b Flux

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingBrian

I've got the new HPI Baja 5b Flux on order and was looking at some blingy upgrades, currently a few sellers have some Black Friday discounts..!!
What would be better Taylor RC billet or Bonehead RC carbon parts, looking at the same parts from each manufacturer.
On my current rigs (1/8) I normally wouldn't dream of using carbon parts but the Bonehead stuff looks super tuff.
Any help or advice welcome (y)

do a mix of bonehead and taylor rc mate (y),
bonehead engine plate/tranny plate/y plate/gear plate and add some taylor parts in like the taylor gearbox etc,
bonehead dean takes great pride in what he sells, as does mike taylor (y),

edit; double check hpi aint changed anything major on the new baja as well mate, cant see em changing anything though tbh,
plus make sure any parts ya do buy are compatable on the flux (y)

do a mix of bonehead and taylor rc mate (y),
bonehead engine plate/tranny plate/y plate/gear plate and add some taylor parts in like the taylor gearbox etc,
bonehead dean takes great pride in what he sells, as does mike taylor.
I think that's the way I'll go..

edit; double check hpi aint changed anything major on the new baja as well mate, cant see em changing anything though tbh,
When it finally arrives I'll let you all know what does/doesn't fit :unsure::cool:

Just built the Flux myself with a few Turtle upgrades and the stock DBXLe 2.0 electrics. I've got the gasser kit too, it's getting all the attention with Bonehead, Taylor, and Turtle upgrades, plus the Kraken x2e arms, Kraken shocks, and running the Taylor35
They're still the same mate, with all the flaws included for free :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 20221121_074255.jpg
    20221121_074255.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 20221121_074321.jpg
    20221121_074321.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks