Bloody Welsh !!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

voo2doo

In Memoriam
PLUS member
Within Wales, men from Flintshire (Flintshireites) are not renowned for their generosity, munificence or open-handedness and this is why.

A Englishman called James and a Flintshireite called lan met in a Glasgow bus station, both were broke and both were thirsty.

The Englishman had an idea for getting a free beer: 'I know a barmaid in a pub near here who has got a very bad memory. If you get her involved in a conversation she can't remember whether you've paid or not. Let me try it on first.'

James went into the pub, chatted to the barmaid, and duly got his free drink. Now it was the Welshie's turn to try. lan sauntered up to the bar, ordered his pint and began to tell the barmaid all about life in Wales. Ten minutes later he drained his glass and said to the barmaid. 'Well, it's been lovely talking to you but I've got to be off now. What about my change?'

Come on England!!

J.

Nice one, Least i was smart enough to get something extra. :clown::clown:

I'm not a happy chappy.
:(:(
We got turned over against the English at rugby, 40-17. Not watched it yet as it was my girls 9th today and went to watch Princess and the frog.

Nice one, Least i was smart enough to get something extra. :clown::clown:

I'm not a happy chappy.
:(:(
We got turned over against the English at rugby, 40-17. Not watched it yet as it was my girls 9th today and went to watch Princess and the frog.

Oh well not to worry theres always another time.NOT!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks