blue clutch spring

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just purcahsed and installed a blue spring from CFR last night for my FG MT. Up until now ive been running the stock one. I have been told its the same as a red spring, supposed to enguage around 7,500rpm.

its going to take some getting used to for me. im used to having the MT start to move with the slightest touch on the throttle but now it takes allot of throttle to get her moving.

im also guessing this is going to wear out the shoes allot quicker.

i just purcahsed and installed a blue spring from CFR last night for my FG MT. Up until now ive been running the stock one. I have been told its the same as a red spring, supposed to enguage around 7,500rpm.

its going to take some getting used to for me. im used to having the MT start to move with the slightest touch on the throttle but now it takes allot of throttle to get her moving.

im also guessing this is going to wear out the shoes allot quicker.

info on standard and red spring from HPI guy on e-bay
Baja 5B/For #15448/If used with #15440, engagement will be at 7,000RPM

Spare part for #15448 Baja 5B High Response Clutch Shoe/Spring Set.

When used as standard, the clutch will engage at 8000RPM, which is great for low-grip or muddy surfaces. If used with #15440Clutch Shoe/Spring Set, the clutch will engage at 7000RPM, ideal for high-grip surfaces.

Info from rc-pitstop also on e-bay
When used as standard, the clutch will engage at 8000RPM, which is great for low-grip or muddy surfaces. If used with #15440 Clutch Shoe/Spring Set, the clutch will engage at 7000RPM, ideal for high-grip surfaces.

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks