Bluebug's custom made Subaru Impreza WRC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely love this! As much as I enjoy using CAD, I prefer the other sort of CAD more (cardboard aided design) and you have upped the game with the use of WAD (wood aided design). Excellent work and I am eagerly awaiting progress!

Sorry for not getting back sooner to you Bluebug had some issues. The first pic is of just a set of heims i grabbed and put together. The second pic is of our front end we made for our 1/4 scale Grand National car. It is fully adjustable plus roll centers and ride heights. We used dowels and clamp blocks for pivots. It actually gets freer when you smack it a little with a rubber hammer front and rear. Set suspension blocks till everything drops. May have a little slowness or stickiness to it. But now take a rubber mallet and tap on spindle block front to back and back to front. Lift A arm up and watch how fast it drops. It is like everything settles itself. If it doesn't but got freer? Do a little more front to back and back to front taps. I know it sounds odd but it works . Everything aligns and settles itself.
20220831_014346 copy.jpgDSCN1746 2.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks