BNIB HPI 5SC SS $21.60 on Amazon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doctor_X

Bnib hpi 5sc ss $21.60

I just bought 5 of them BNIB for a total of $108. Am I 100% convinced they won't cancel the order when they figure out this was a pricing error? No, but it was worth a shot. I'll keep this thread updated.

Last edited:
I emailed them, received a response that they are currently being packed and will be shipped out 10/28. Didn't mention any issues thus far :]

I plan to keep two and probably gift the rest for Christmas. With the shipping charges each unit came out to $155 total. Not too shabby considering how much I've spent more than 25x that on my current 5sc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 48
Want to see the pictures if they arrive.
(5) 5sc kits will be a bunch of Big boxes.

Good luck, but I still Highly doubt this will happen.
Took 2-3 days, when I had my chance, before they cancelled the orders.

If you paid or charged for them and you have a receipt or your credit card is billed they would have to honer the deal. If they say they will give you you your money back say no that you want the product.

^ How do you figure? Almost everything in the listing is copied directly from the HPI website.

No cancel yet, if this goes through I'll be laughing.

Yeah that's the seller. Pic obviously isn't a 5sc but description is on point. Not uncommon on amazon.

This will def get canceled during the shipping process. IDK how it gets that far but has happened to my twice. Both times I got tracking info and it was shipped but turned around.

We should take bets on this one.
;)
I'm putting my money on ... You are NOT geting them. LOL

Hope for your sake that you do, but like I said before, I have been down this road before.
They use your money for several days, and then refund it all to you.

Can' Wait To See How It Turns Out !!!

Last edited:
Item Under Review

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!)

We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

Attachments

• HPI 5SC SS Kit.jpg
    HPI 5SC SS Kit.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 22
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks