Bobby’s Baja Build (5 B’s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was saying??
If you can't find a decent upgraded roller then you would be better scratch building rather than buying a stock rig, after you have finished upgrading you will likely ony be left with very few stock plastic parts
All you really need Is a fuel tank bulkheads and hinge pins hinge pin braces radio tray .....diff gears ?? the rest can be fixed with after market upgrades ???

So the build begins:cool: I couldn’t bring myself to buy another mans sloppy seconds?‍♂️ first order of parts is just to get the thing ready to run. I plan on disassembling everything and doing an inspection, lock tite and lube to make sure everything is up to par. Any recommendations on what to look out for is appreciated 8A092D94-7287-4519-97FD-1666028E3C6F.jpegD71FB4E6-D89B-46B5-851D-E5CECD78E786.jpeg

So the build begins:cool: I couldn’t bring myself to buy another mans sloppy seconds?‍♂️ first order of parts is just to get the thing ready to run. I plan on disassembling everything and doing an inspection, lock tite and lube to make sure everything is up to par. Any recommendations on what to look out for is appreciated View attachment 61232View attachment 61233
Let the games begin ???

Ok for build I’d go as big as you can afford, upkeep is relative......
As for wife’s assets congrats too bad you still gotta deal with the mouth afterwards....:)
It won’t end, theylll think there better than Jesus...
My wife is a Russian Jew from the “gold coast” she’s mouthy and has been better than Jesus since she was born. Nothing will change that :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks