Bobby’s Baja Build (5 B’s)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I run front on, rear off. With the rears on in a high traction situation, like grass, the truck would flip constantly when turning. It also handled like ass on bumpier spots where only one side is activated at a time. Made my car look like a paint can shaker. Front bar tightens up the steering and makes it more predictable. I can still flip the damn thing on grass, but it's not as bad as it was.

alrighty guys, I know what I want to do. I’m building a track buggy for the racing events we have. I wont be adding “bling” all parts will have to specifically increase durability handling and/or speed or ease of wrenching. Steering is done besides maybe knuckles. Electronics and brakes are squared away.
i need part recommendations on the following for now.

obr long block
clutch housing
clutch bell
clutch bell housing
pinion and spur
shock towers (not sure if I want to add the weight)
Throttle and brake linkage

Long block will depend on the class you run?‍♂️
Turtle racing clutch ect??
Spur pinion hostile tr
Towers tr
Linkage yamadude
no classes. the guy that wins is usually the guy that can turn well and keep it off its lid
Long block will depend on the class you run?‍♂️
Turtle racing clutch ect??
Spur pinion hostile tr
Towers tr
Linkage yamadude
you recommend that whole clutch system that tr sells? http://www.davesmotors.com/TR-Race-Edition-Clutch-System-SILVER-TR1291.html

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks