Bobby’s rck-5 track rig👀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plastic gear box.
Stock gears.
Why, you have all that money into it.
Nice gathering of parts though.
You have a bit to go.
Watching the build.
Wherever possible this rig will get titanium, plastic or carbon fiber to keep weight as low as possible. This is a purpose built race rig so having aluminum for the sake of shiney does me bo good.

Wherever possible this rig will get titanium, plastic or carbon fiber to keep weight as low as possible. This is a purpose built race rig so having aluminum for the sake of shiney does me bo good.

Should have mentioned something I have a semi built rear end complete trans

Continuing to collect more parts. It’s insane the amount of parts trees you need to buy with useless poop in order to get one tiny plastic part you need. Placed another order with Ddm and Detroit because I wasn’t able to finish putting the diff together
i guess I’ll have another update next week🤷‍♂️89FE43A2-CE67-4C03-99BE-180AEE73D380.jpeg

Kraken arms Bobby? Sorry I'm not sure where you would have mentioned it but I've never seen those before, are they specific to this or what did they come from?

Kraken arms Bobby? Sorry I'm not sure where you would have mentioned it but I've never seen those before, are they specific to this or what did they come from?
They are extended Baja arms. They were just re released a few months ago. I haven’t seen many people with them probably because they aren’t shiny🤣

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks