Bodies for FG Trucks?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin.
Community Leader
Minus the NewBright and FG stock bodies are there any others out there that will work with the FG Monster Truck?

I've checked out the DuraTrax 1/5 MT and it's size is about 3-4" shorter then the stock FG body so I'm not sure how well that would line up with body posts on the FG.

Just figured there's going to be a better solution and cheaper solution then $150 for a stock body.

-Michael

Chevy

Hi WoodiE, there is a Chevy Truck Body on the market, the first batch had blemishes & they were real Cheep $20.00. They are a fair price, less than $50.00, but I can't find it now:no: . Maybe someone elce has seen it & can remember.

Minus the NewBright and FG stock bodies are there any others out there that will work with the FG Monster Truck?

I've checked out the DuraTrax 1/5 MT and it's size is about 3-4" shorter then the stock FG body so I'm not sure how well that would line up with body posts on the FG.

Just figured there's going to be a better solution and cheaper solution then $150 for a stock body.

-Michael

Hi WoodiE, there is a Chevy Truck Body on the market, the first batch had blemishes & they were real Cheep $20.00. They are a fair price, less than $50.00, but I can't find it now:no: . Maybe someone elce has seen it & can remember.

OK!:( ,

I'm giving away my secrete but only to you guys here!
This is a good time local guy, from the sounds of it starting to expand:
If you go here - http://www.fgperformancerc.com/index1.html - you may be able to get some blemish bodies that are still left. I just drove down the other week and picked one up for less then a nitro body.
Here is the link on there site but you still need to call him to make sure they are in stock still, the number is on the home page. I emailed him to see if he could check out this site if he hasn't already. Body link: (I cant get the link to work but, go to the home page on the left go to the Online shop enter in the search "chev" and it will come up) . Oh, and don't scream on the prices there is a good guy discount on all orders at check out.:)

You will have too make some mods to the wheel wells to make them large like they did to the FG body but hey for the price your lucky its not a cardboard box.:clown:

Attachments

• DSC02686.jpg
    DSC02686.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC02688.jpg
    DSC02688.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC02642.jpg
    DSC02642.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
arent the newbright bodies the same as the ones that come on the cheapy electrics sold at WallyWorld fof near a hundred bones? or are they just similar>

I never mounted the yellow one, but I did mount a black one on my FG MB. Loved it. I can't find a picture though. Must of been on my other computer. Never thought I would need FG pictures.

The FG jeep bodies should be in the states within the next two weeks so we will have another option. I just hope they are thicker than the hummer bodies.

No prices have been released yet. but I would say probably around $125-$150. I will try and find out for sure today.

We got the Jeep-bodies already. They cost 90 euro and are as thick as the Hummer-bodies.

12060 Monster Jeep body shell 90,00 EUR
12061 Stadium Jeep body shell 90,00 EUR
12065 Decals Jeep 26,00 EUR
12065/2 Window mask Jeep 5,30 EUR

// John

We got the Jeep-bodies already. They cost 90 euro and are as thick as the Hummer-bodies.

12060 Monster Jeep body shell 90,00 EUR
12061 Stadium Jeep body shell 90,00 EUR
12065 Decals Jeep 26,00 EUR
12065/2 Window mask Jeep 5,30 EUR

// John
you guys are lucky (europe). you always get the new stuff first. here is another body that looks alot better when u paint it vs. the prepainted ones.
000_0170.jpg

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks