body shells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beto

ive been looking any chevy truck body shells, prefer classic style though, for 1:5 truck but no luck... i find alot of parts for the baja, but no love for my matrix5 sc... any helpful links will be greatly appreciated.

10-19-2010 Update: Cost to Dalbec on warranty repairs invoice 47785 for the sum of $1,839.26 cost.
There is a chevy body but its a bit different then the style your looking for.

Stock body is great but it's time for serious TOUGH alternatives.
That Chevy body that is available some say is a tad fragile.

I would like to one day have a more-accurate Blue Thunder body, not just the BT paint on an old F150.

Al.

558mm wheelbase? won't fit the cen without hacking a lot. cen is like 525. I love that body but the wheelwells wouldn't look right cut back because of the flares

lol I just measured the width. 620mm wide body would hang 4 inches past the wheels both sides... oops truck is 620 not body

Last edited:
well at lest u cn just try to buy a body for urs i have to some how find some one w a vac mold to make me a body for a streched fg monster hummer

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks