Bought myself a 5ive-B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all vertigo. However I've got one of their universals on my other 32 perhaps I'll pull it off and look for any differences.

The one pictured was part of their scratch and dent category or something. It's more of a pewter color. Designed for the Zen 32 though. Whomever I spoke to on phone when purchased said it was never meant for production but he'd sell it to me. It fits..sorta.

Was hoping to do an initial start up today but ran out of time. However tomorrow I'll need to bend up a new throttle linkage. Something I simply didn't think about with this reed valve pushed carb much further out. No idea if body will fit. "Should" but wait and see. Lost the little grommet for the coil wire. That'll be on next parts order. And I believe that's it. Supposed to hit upper 60s in my area by end of this week. Perhaps last nice days. Presently 36

But new obr motor is in, got my crazy electrical issues fixed I believe. New switch. Modified rc brakes and center diff brace. Got alloy steering servo mount on its way. Probably by like Tuesday assume they ship out tomorrow. Detroit performance isn't even a 30 minute drive from my front door

This how it sits nowPXL_20201101_215628667.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The bell housing does not. That was supposedly something that made them losi and I believe kraken specific or something along those lines. Had like a 40 minute conversation before I made my purchase. It sounds like from my one phone call over 6 weeks ago their trying to go more universal on their parts. More it'll fit this engine regardless of what model it's in.

Does that even make sense?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks