Bought myself a 5ive-B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling that @crucialRC and @dougstar and i are gonna be friends real soon lol. So, crucial was right. wrong clutch carrier. Any recommendations or just pick one? I bought the (wrong) TR one only because I've had zero issues with my dbxl one. Next up is the switch. They're all very straight forward...don't care lol I went with the g320 and the bart bleeder pipe that doug kindly deleted...i mean moved. Probably paid too much but options are limited for the 5ive B.

Kill switch is on its way, same goes for RX battery. And one of the Diffs (i broke) during assembly.

as for tires?wheels...spikes? Mini pins? Just anything? I understand they'll cross with my dbxl but i don't wanna have to change wheels when im out with both of em.
The more i think about it..will a velocity stack fit? Its definitely got a funny air filter on it....just thinking aloud...yet online lol

Last edited:
The clutch carrier I posted is for the 32 and is vented. Where are you running? If grass field then I love my Uber mini spikes but for all round bashing I go for the giant grips bit others like the Uber vipers. I've never tried em yet tho but they look good??

What's funny is when I was a kid I loved the stadium truck look. Couldn't stand buggies. I like em now. However the 5ive t is absolutely hideous to me...can't get into the short course style at all. Like I'll never own one. That's just my personal opinion of course. It's just weird how times change
Agreed. The 30° N bodies help, but im not a fan overall. The 5b is just sexy.?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks