Bought myself a 5ive-B

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bu
Pretty much terrified to put the body on now. Guess I'll bore some more holes. Perhaps remove full windows if I don't lose all structural integrity of the shell.

I'm going to assume this is previous damage from first incident though. It wasn't running long at all.
I wouldn't sweat it. Replace the isolator and gaskets, put needles back to stock settings then run without body 1st to see if it is good. Then try w the body back on.

Yeah no heat sinks. They don't work for ?. I mean like a gasket type material to help reflect the heat from the engine away. Very common on small engines, both 2 and 4 stroke. Just not ours for some reason. See if I can google a pic of one.
Ok that was easier then I thought. The biggest gasket goes closest to the engine with no purpose other then to keep the heat off the insulator and carb. Actually works rather well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-175732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727-175732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 13
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks