brac 2012 championships

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon67

I saw a bit of footage of w5 vs losi5ive on YouTube, any one know which car won the sct part.
Was thinking of getting the mcd w5 as a second car but have heard they are not very reliable, I had the v4 comp. Nothing broke on it while I had it but I always felt a bit uneasy with it, it was tuned upto the hilt, very quick but maybe too quick.
Have been advised to have a look at the new fg sc. Or the nutech 5 sc.
Anyone have any opinions on these two cars alongside the mcd and the LOSI.

You can't judge a car from a video. The FG and Nutech are both new so can't really be judged but if the "sister2 cars are anything to go by then it will give you an indication.

MCD and Losi as race trucks, nothing between them at all. The MCD as a 4wd buggy is very good, there is a buggy conversion for the Losi but I've never seen it run, I'd imagine there will be a few at the Euros.

Ask yourself.....

Where can I run it?
Can I get good spares back up?
Is it reliable?
Price out of the box - is it worth it?

You can't judge a car from a video. The FG and Nutech are both new so can't really be judged but if the "sister2 cars are anything to go by then it will give you an indication.

MCD and Losi as race trucks, nothing between them at all. The MCD as a 4wd buggy is very good, there is a buggy conversion for the Losi but I've never seen it run, I'd imagine there will be a few at the Euros.

Ask yourself.....

Where can I run it?
Can I get good spares back up?
Is it reliable?
Price out of the box - is it worth it?
Hello my old mate, fancy meeting you here lol, thanks for giving me the time,
The car will be for my son to race against mine, I am slightly the better jockey so I want him to have a decent 1.
I bought a brnd new hpi Baja 5b for myself and a km for my son, they may ad well have not put a motor in it, what a waste.
I swapped the hpi for the mcd and sold the mcd for the LOSI.
I think I'm leaning toward the nutech but would prefer if ftx brought it out.

Hello my old mate, fancy meeting you here lol, thanks for giving me the time,
The car will be for my son to race against mine, I am slightly the better jockey so I want him to have a decent 1.
I bought a brnd new hpi Baja 5b for myself and a km for my son, they may ad well have not put a motor in it, what a waste.
I swapped the hpi for the mcd and sold the mcd for the LOSI.
I think I'm leaning toward the nutech but would prefer if ftx brought it out.

If it's bought through CML (UK distributor for Nutech) it's an FTX.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks