Brians girlfriend speaking

Turbokevin81

For the record, I DO NOT HATE HIS CAR! , well I do . BUT NOT THE CAR, the fact that he spends more time with it then me , he prob. would take it in to the shower and cuddle with it if he could. ahhahaa . First off over time from PTSD loud noises really go right through my core , I have been trying to white knuckle it , but the car is pretty loud and badass , and it sucks cause getting old sheesh just sucks . SECOND, I grew up always playing and riding various items in moter categories , go carts , dirtbikes , going on toy runs with my Dad on his Harley, ect. I love these types of things , but I really feel like im fighting with an inadametate object for my mans affection and time. I would love to support and be his cheerleader , but its hard for me to be that way when i feel so resentful. There also is alot more to this situation but I have already spoken more then I should of. I never find anything good being said about me .
So ......

Seandonato73

King 🤴 Womble
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Hes been here since what 2009? And zero pictures or evidence that he owns anything rc. Guess the camera is pretty gun shy with the imaginary mcd, and 5ive..... must be a new high, come join a forum ask useless questions, get mon to make pizza rolls, have fun with imaginary friends with invisible rc cars, have mom do your dirty laundry, talk about your elcon with the guys.

dougstar

The Sheriff⭐
Staff member
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
beetle juice its show time GIF

Call my dealer or my lawyer coz we got a situation!!😱🤣🤣🤣👍🏻
How about the guy that won't come in here to clear the air about this thread? :LOL:

Kinda sad really. Nothing better to do then fantasize about what you'd like to have in life, and make everyone else around you miserable in the process of pretending to own such marvels. I actually kinda pitty the poor lad. Must be hard living up to non existant standards.
Imagine how funny it would be if this guy just pulled up with some of the badest rigs you have ever seen. 😂 :LOL: 🤣

Seandonato73

King 🤴 Womble
PLUS member
Build Thread Contributor
Imagine how funny it would be if this guy just pulled up with some of the badest rigs you have ever seen. 😂 :LOL: 🤣
haven't seen any pictures whatsoever ever in his 14 year history here. And yes I went back and looked at every post hes ever made. Zero pictures save a honda or whatever tuner turd he was showing off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks