Brother's Custom sport

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys.
As were all stuck in with the chaos thats going round thought id add a thread about my late brothers custom sport.
Now last year my older brother passed away after a short battle with Cancer, Now he got the van brand new and decided within a week it was too nice for work so went out and brought another van so the custom was just a weekend toy for him. Now before he passed he gave both vans to me telling me to sell them and get myself a newer Landrover but i just couldnt part with the custom

Now at 4 years old its just on 18k miles so as you can imagen its like brand new, Now my work needs a large van and i wouldnt use the custom for work stuff anyway so decided to turn it into a Dayvan/Camper.

So fully insolated and lined the inside then covered in stretch carpet

Then added a side storage unit with fridge, cooker and sink

Then when i built up the courage cut holes in it for side and rear windows

Also added a wind out awning as ill be using it for national racing and gives me somewhere to pit out the rain lol

Now ive been offered crazy money for it but ill never sell.

Has to do with airflow through the engine bay. Most newer front wheel drives have air directed to go through the front and down under the car. Put a skid plate on and your hampering that to an extent. (Not that it should cause any issues imo)

Ill keep an eye on it but theres still plenty airflow round the sides.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks