BRP or beadlocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm torn between buy a set of brp os sticking with beadlocks for my new build? loads of guys with twin builds run uber vipers ??? ......what y thoughts?
Beadlocks are nice cause if you wear out a tire or tear it or whatever, its way cheaper to replace. But also brps will hold more power. Mark is running Ubers on his twin I think. I say beadlocks if you don't have to tape the foams and glue em (I don't know if you have to do that tho, mark can answer that)

don't think he dose? and yes when brp's are done they done?
Beadlocks are nice cause if you wear out a tire or tear it or whatever, its way cheaper to replace. But also brps will hold more power. Mark is running Ubers on his twin I think. I say beadlocks if you don't have to tape the foams and glue em (I don't know if you have to do that tho, mark can answer that)

There are some pretty killer no-growth foams on DDM, so no tape or glue needed. And I've seen OBR running their twins with beadlocks, so they shouldn't be a problem for your use. But I gotta admit, BRP Uber Spikes sure are sexy! My only issue is the same mentioned above. Since they're glued down, you're committed to those tires until you cut em off, and even then you'd have to mod any other tires to fit the rims...

You have the resources, so maybe consider getting both and giving us a side by side comparison? ? Just living vicariously here! ?
?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks