BRP spikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just running a 34 Obr full mod reed I was pretty hard on the loud finger today in grass an Soo far so good , šŸ‘

Oh yes. Plastic trans will eventually spit its guts out.
I've got a TR case on the way,just couldn't decide between that or the Taylor case, honestly I like Taylor parts better but I've heard that the bearing fit is a little loose

That is uncommon with Taylor parts but I did read that,I've got a TR case sitting on the work bench now,thank you bro šŸ‘ŠšŸ˜

I am talking about the one in the picture.
Looks like stock Cage but seems like it is taller.

That is my owne little mod I did the pipe burned the back part,got ahold of a nother stock cage cut it up drilled and tapped #10-32 screws and spliced them to be taller
I am talking about the one in the picture.
Looks like stock Cage but seems like it is taller.

It from akihiro?
No ,I guy in Austria

I ran a Taylor 40gt on a bonestock hpi trans for awhile lol. I'm sure the brp will be fine for a good bit
Damn ok that's a good bit more juice than I'm pushing,good to know man I'm gonna find out hahaha

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309-063725.png
    Screenshot_20230309-063725.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 9
That is my owne little mod I did the pipe burned the back part,got ahold of a nother stock cage cut it up drilled and tapped #10-32 screws and spliced them to be taller

No ,I guy in Austria

Damn ok that's a good bit more juice than I'm pushing,good to know man I'm gonna find out hahaha

Ah OK I know that guy selling it. He's a good seller

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks