Brushless Losi Aftershock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Csp ..Looks good and should work fine....Suggestion..I would run some silacone sealent
in the inside of your corner seams from bottom too top..would help to make stronger & keep needless small crap out as well..just my opinion....Battery box looks good tho.....Slawhammer

Csp ..Looks good and should work fine....Suggestion..I would run some silacone sealent
in the inside of your corner seams from bottom too top..would help to make stronger & keep needless small crap out as well..just my opinion....Battery box looks good tho.....Slawhammer

That my friend is an excellent idea. I'll do that this evening. I'm giong to cut down the side parts that are sticking out after I do that. Great idea.

I'm excited about running it. Of course, I'll have to wait until the weekend when it is in the 20's out to run it. Snow, ice and other crap coming our way. :(

I guess I'll start on converting the Rampage's plastic suspension to alloy in the meantime. Always something to fix on one of the large scales.....

Programmed the MMM this morning and took it for a spin! Holy hell that thing moves. The wheelie bar is good if I'm easy on the throttle, but as soon as I give it more, it's on it's lid and skidding down the street. This thing will be fun once the weather warms up.

Hey My Friend....Sounds great..That should be a great runner for you....
Only question is ..what do I run today is all......lawhammer

Hey My Friend....Sounds great..That should be a great runner for you....
Only question is ..what do I run today is all......lawhammer

Neighborhood: brushless

Anywhere else, Large Scale.

I have a glitch in the radio system, antenna has some bad worn spots in it from rubbing and rolling and one from being crimped to hard at the bottom. Time to put in the 2.4 Futaba that's just sitting here.

That makes for a huge lst man. I have an lst sitting here too hmm

I've given some thought to it, but it would cut into my Nutech fund. LOL

What I don't like about it is the location of the battery. It needs to be mounted in the front of the rc. Other than that, it would be pretty cool I think. I've read bad things about Fine Design, but I have no real experience with them. They would have to be better than Integy. Then again, Saddam Hussein is/was better than Integy! :eek:sama:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks