buggy cage recommendation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rcnut_14

hello all! I got a KM/rovan dune buggy cage last year for my 5b (which is now a 5t) and it came with the clear panels that you screw on (I can't find a picture right now but if you search on ebay it's the one that is orange and white stock)

anyway the front and side panels shattered into pieces after rolling it maybe 2 times......any ideas on a cage with panels that are tougher? how's the kraken TSB class cage?

hello all! I got a KM/rovan dune buggy cage last year for my 5b (which is now a 5t) and it came with the clear panels that you screw on (I can't find a picture right now but if you search on ebay it's the one that is orange and white stock)

anyway the front and side panels shattered into pieces after rolling it maybe 2 times......any ideas on a cage with panels that are tougher? how's the kraken TSB class cage?
Kraken cages are very tough. Also ,team chase cages are great too, they don't have panels though.

No It's you as in rcnut_14 does the google search . It's not up to us . We aren't looking for help. You are. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

well Idk if it matters but I have the clear ones. very thick but they don't flex. the hood panel broke after maybe 2 small jumps that ended in nosedives, the side panels slowly cracked and broke pieces off when it would roll at a mid-speed (all running on grass)

ill take pics when I get home

yea I might take a go at making some out of Lexan. any idea what thickness would be best for 5th scale? something that will actually flex and won't just crack and shatter?

I don't really want to go aluminium because I don't want the extra weight

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks