Bullitproof motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t1000305

I have a T1000, it was my first 5th scale, i have had about 18 or 19 nitros and some electrics as well, never a 5th scale though. My question is, i have about 12 tanks through mine now and it is just not wanting to run properly, and instead of messing with it, i just want a new motor. I am not overly concerned with tire shredding power, i want a motor that will run forever! I don't bash hardcore or anything, honestly my favorite driving style is a huge park by my apartment that always keeps the grass cut very short, its my favorite huge hills to jump and they are smooth landings always! anyways, i just want a motor that tunes easily and will run great! i was looking at DAVESMOTORS at the SS 26cc pipe and motor combo deal, just due to the V2 silenced pipe with it...thats all, but if you guys can tell me of your favorite strong bullitproof motor please let me know what you think i should do. I do not have alot of money ($200-300) at most to spend, and i would actually like to run the %t can just so i don't have problems with the cops around here. THANK YOU so much for any advice!!!!!!

If you want a motor that runs forever pull the trigger on a 4 bolt head zenoah motor . They will give you a long service life. When you buy the motor get it fully dressed as the km pieces won't fit without modding them . Stay away from the 26 hpi ss motor . Mine lasted 2 tanks before it started to fall apart.

I have a T1000, it was my first 5th scale, i have had about 18 or 19 nitros and some electrics as well, never a 5th scale though. My question is, i have about 12 tanks through mine now and it is just not wanting to run properly, and instead of messing with it, i just want a new motor. I am not overly concerned with tire shredding power, i want a motor that will run forever! I don't bash hardcore or anything, honestly my favorite driving style is a huge park by my apartment that always keeps the grass cut very short, its my favorite huge hills to jump and they are smooth landings always! anyways, i just want a motor that tunes easily and will run great! i was looking at DAVESMOTORS at the SS 26cc pipe and motor combo deal, just due to the V2 silenced pipe with it...thats all, but if you guys can tell me of your favorite strong bullitproof motor please let me know what you think i should do. I do not have alot of money ($200-300) at most to spend, and i would actually like to run the %t can just so i don't have problems with the cops around here. THANK YOU so much for any advice!!!!!!

get the zenoah g290 good motor ive never had any problems with it :)

Thank you! Thats exactly what I have been looking into is the G290RC motor, I was curious would it be stupid of me to run that motor with the 5T CAN exhaust? Due to my living situation right now its the "quietest" exhaust I could find that still seems to offer decent power in all rev ranges. I also was considering the SIDE DOM pipe as well, since the Mielke Pipe is completely IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!! Thanks to anyone with advice!!! Greatly appreciated!!!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks