BZM Micro 28.5TT and BZM Micro losi pipe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniripper

We are pleased to bring to you the next level of engine innovation and tech from BZM micro.

The BZM Micro 28.5TT (Torque Tune) has been developed for the requirements of the new 4x4 Largescale RC's now available to the masses.

What have we done to the BZM to make it even better and the new industry standard to be met!
With the extra weight of the 4x4's you need more punch to get you going! So we have moved the port diagram slightly to promote the engines torque lower down the rev range. We have also introduced a dome piston to the TT variant.

No only have we designed the engine's power output for 4x4's and 2wd models requiring more punch.
We have produced a Losi exhaust system in association with VRC. The pipe has been designed to our specification and has some neat features exclusively available to to BZM Micro .

Machined joint.
Much better sealing and no more couplers. 2 viton O'rings seal the header to the pipe and the addition of another spring to secure the pipe even further.

Side bleed.
For even more torque power!

Large volume chamber.
The BZM likes a big pipe! So we made it one!

Matched BZM exhaust flange.
The flange has been matched to the BZM's large exhaust port for even better performance.

IMG_2968.jpg
IMG_2967.jpg
IMG_2962.jpg
IMG_2961.jpg
IMG_2960.jpg
IMG_2966.jpg
IMG_2965.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg

What sets the BZM micro engine aside from ALL the other's!

A whole new design for our industry!

21! Different parts manufactured in house.

80! Individual parts brought together to make the worlds most advanced largescale RC engine!

5 bolt head.
DSCF7242.jpg

4 bolt cylinder.
DSCF7278.jpg

Nikasil cylinder lining.
This coating reduces friction and extends the life of the engine.
IMG_2974.jpg
IMG_2973.jpg

Dome piston with BZM racing piston ring.

Billet con rod.
DSCF7248.jpg

Full circle crank.
DSCF7279.jpg

Reed induction.
DSCF7255.jpg

Cast crank cases. The benefit of cast cases over billit is that they resonate and cast cases do not hold heat like billit cases.
Another benefit of cast cases over billit is the ability to texture the flows. This allows for better atomisation of the fuel making for a improved combustion.
IMG_2983.jpg
IMG_2982.jpg
IMG_2981.jpg
IMG_2980.jpg
IMG_2979.jpg
IMG_2977.jpg

Ferabestis insulator. This insulator stop heat from the engine soaking into the carb. With this insulator material it allows for consistent carburettor operation under the most demanding conditions.
DSCF7243.jpg

Carbon fibre fan cover. Not only is the fan cover sexy as its functional. Keeping the air where you want it.
DSCF7271.jpg

Removable fan case.
DSCF7280.jpg

No more crank case bearing failures.
Phenolic bearings twice the size of the current engine bearings available.
IMG_2971.jpg
IMG_2970.jpg
IMG_2969.jpg

Leaking head and crank case gaskets a thing of the past. BZM decided not to use gaskets and opted for a combination of O'rings and liquid gasket.

Drops straight in with the exception of a little work to the clutch case if not a Zenoah. Please see our generalisations video for more details.
[ame]http://youtu.be/o8Fw5QRWx8Q[/ame]

See the TT in action in the Losi 5ive T
[ame]http://youtu.be/DFHFnEKeWxQ[/ame]

How to fit a BZM in a Losi 5ive.
[ame]http://youtu.be/2PzfhiU9Jp8[/ame]

Just a few of the reasons why this engine is the new bench mark power plant for our hobby.

BZM Micro "Bringing power to the people":gun_bandana:
CSTrunset.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I can find motors but there on close out but I hate to by one and then no parts the one I have is great but if no one is at the wheel i might change over to the dark side

Mine holed a piston at east coast nationals it was run at power jam last year about 1hr and 20 min this year and the top of piston broke they are known for this got parts on way for power jam this year

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks