C9A5B Baja build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C9A5B

Build Thread Contributor
So I run my baja a while back and wasn't running so good, and then wouldn't start at all after 10mins of driving. I rebuilt the carb with the rebuilt kit because it wasn't starting and the carb seemed to be leaking fuel. After the rebuild it was still leaking but seemed to be coming out of the intake. I put a new 29cc headkit in because maybe there wasn't enough compression on the 23cc. Try starting yesterday and still nothing. All the bolts are tight, new gaskets. Its confusing the sh*t out of me lol. Rebuilt carb, new headkit, new spark plugs. Pulled the plug out and has fuel on the plug. The high and low needles are at factory settings. Do I need a new carb? Can the fuel tank be a problem? Please help.

I think we need a Help, my engine wont start thread. With all the places people should start. Do we have one? Can a mod make it a sticky? Or I can start one
That's a great idea?? why don't you start one??
Yeah tried new NGK plugs, are the pulse holes the little holes on the carb?
Yes the little holes in tha gaskets manifold and carb?? if they don't line up it will not run???

I would just buy a brand new carb before you go tearing shït apart again

And while your at it replace all fuel lines and fuel filter inside the gas tank it’s a few bucks more but well worth it, trust me! ??

And +1like Doug said get a brand new plug!!! This one gets everyone ?
Yeah thats what I was thinking, I've got a new fuel tank and carb in the basket.
That's a great idea?? why don't you start one??

Yes the little holes in tha gaskets manifold and carb?? if they don't line up it will not run???
Yeah they are lined up, should fuel be coming out of the intake like where the filter is connected?

If it is aluminum an as long as its been milled good ,then you should be good on that!....(y)

But if you have the composite like this one ,it would not be good!

Got the aluminium one ??
1107 is a bit more user friendly with the choke.
Thanks, I'll get that and let you know
Expanding on what @crucialRC said, basically the same, but has a choke and slightly larger venturi. Which should pock up for any marginal air loss caused by having a choke
Thanks for the info

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks