can any one recomend

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like the second one i get my km at the end of the month what wil i have to do to get it to work on the km and will the killer bee fail safe work ?

Just take out the KM receiver and install the receiver from your new set. Once you bind it you can plug the servo's in and away you go! Easy! BTW binding means that your TX will only transmit to that receiver and receiver will only accept instruction from your tx. It will explain more in your tx instructions.
The killer bee will work with either but there is a specific model for the spektrum sets. Make sure you get the right 1 for the set. Killer RC or MMR will help you out with this.

Wheelspin models have the Ansmann for £56.99, i liked it that much i bought a second 1, Hyperpete has a kill switch fitted to his.

fookin el jacko there is half of the world wide web on there :clown::clown: The ansmann has got good features on it compared to the Spektrum set. I cant help feeling you are paying more for the name with the Spekky :badair:

fookin el jacko there is half of the world wide web on there :clown::clown: The ansmann has got good features on it compared to the Spektrum set. I cant help feeling you are paying more for the name with the Spekky :badair:

where did it all go???? :huh:

Thought i'd only copied the page as it looked but it printed the page line after line, so i edited it off cos as you said it read like the bible. :smartass:

futaba and spekky radio's are radio's u keep for life, just get new rx when reuqired.
if u think ull get another toy down the line pay the extra for one of these, it will save you in the long run.

i got a Spekky DX3S and without a doubt best money ive spent on rc, one thing that has never let me down or glitched ever!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks