Can I borrow £50 please........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dwarfy

Two couples were playing cards one evening.

One of the husbands, Jerry, accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he noticed that Ray’s wife Shaniqua, had her thighs spread wide, and she wasn’t wearing any knickers! Shocked by this, Jerry, upon trying to sit up again, hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced.

Later, Jerry went into the kitchen to get some refreshments. Shaniqua followed him and asked, "Did you see anything that you liked under the table?"

Surprised by her boldness, Jerry courageously admitted that, well, yes, he did. She said, "You can have it, but it will cost you £50." After taking a minute or two to assess the offer, Jerry admitted that he was indeed interested.

She told him that since her husband, Ray, works Friday afternoons and Jerry doesn’t, that Jerry should be at her house around 2:00 Friday afternoon.

When Friday rolls around, Jerry shows up at Ray’s house for sex with Ray’s wife at 2:00 sharp, and after paying her the agreed upon £50, they go to her bedroom and have fantastic sex, just as Shaniqua had promised. Afterwards, Jerry quickly dresses and leaves.

Ray returned home from work at 6:00. Upon entering the house and encountering his wife, he asked loudly, "Did Jerry come by with some money?"

With a lump in her throat, Ray’s wife answered, "Oh yeah, he did stop by here for a few minutes this afternoon."

Her heart nearly skipped a beat when Ray asked, "And did he give you £50 ?"

In terror she assumed she’d somehow been rumbled, and after mustering up her best poker face, she replied, "Well, yes, in fact he did give me £50"

Ray, with a satisfied look on his face, said, "Good, I was hoping so. He came to the office this morning and borrowed £50 and promised me he’d stop by this afternoon on his way home and pay me back."

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks