Can some confirm that this is an FG?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madgreek

I've been in the market for a FG short wheel base chassis with Porsche GT2 body.

There seems to be one listed on ebay, however the chassis does not look to be a Sportsline 04 or 08 . The shocks are setup simular to a F1 setup.

The car is unused but requires some work. It's overpriced as well.

Can someone confirm this is indeed a FG model? Link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181137961262?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I see "ABC modellsport" on the exhaust. From google searches , it seems this was the previous name of FG.

I have yet to find another picture of this particular model anywhere.

Thats like no Fg I have seen...maybe Beronzoni ???

Cue Mike or Al...
J:rolleyes:

I see the logo "ABC Modellsport" on the exhaust. I few google searches shows that this was the previous name of FG Modellsport.

I can only assume this is a mid to late 90's versions of the Sportsline?

its not a fg mate the first fg's were called the ecoline ect had the mono shock front end,then came the sportsline's the comp's and then the evo's 4-8 this looks more like a early tecnokit or as said above bergonzoni

reply about a fg short wheelbase chassis 465mm

Thanks guys. :)

Looks like my search for a FJ Sportsline SWB chassis continues

hi there are u still after a fg short wheelbase chassis at all ? as ive got one i don't use anymore it was off a porsche gt2 911 fg rc build i had but couldnt get a bodyshell for my build i had going.

hi there are u still after a fg short wheelbase chassis at all ? as ive got one i don't use anymore it was off a porsche gt2 911 fg rc build i had but couldnt get a bodyshell for my build i had going.

Funny you posted this, as I literally just bought one today!

1069096d1368738499-socal-rc-market-rc1-31-.jpg

Back