Carb adjustment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brimor

Hey guys, I have a rampage xt and was wonder how come when I use the controller my carb doesn't open fully. There is about and 1/8"-1/4" more room for the throttle to open. So I'm not getting full throttle. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Redcat is know for having fd up servo setting right out of the box. Make sure yout throttle trim is set to the arrow in the remote. Turn on your remote and rc. Make sure the spring have 1/4 gap from where the servos are is. Then make sure fron locking collar is 1/16 from the servo arm. Rember to use like blue loctite on each collar grub screw! If you set it up like this you hve room for harder braking or higher on gas in carb side.
Also! Redcat servo is garbage! First puddle you will have a run away! Ditch it and use a good 15k servo your whole truck will suffer if you use factor one in time! Hint! Also! Add a remote kill :)

Redcat is know for having fd up servo setting right out of the box. Make sure yout throttle trim is set to the arrow in the remote. Turn on your remote and rc. Make sure the spring have 1/4 gap from where the servos are is. Then make sure fron locking collar is 1/16 from the servo arm. Rember to use like blue loctite on each collar grub screw! If you set it up like this you hve room for harder braking or higher on gas in carb side.
Also! Redcat servo is garbage! First puddle you will have a run away! Ditch it and use a good 15k servo your whole truck will suffer if you use factor one in time! Hint! Also! Add a remote kill :)
Hi, thanks for the help. I plan on getting new throttle and steering servos soon. I have a killer bee switch installed already. I read up on some of the problems and that was the first thing I ordered for it.

I like the two servo setup myself. And yes killerbee is good move. I use a steel gear digital 20kg servo on my brakes and a brass gear 10kg servo for my throttle pluss a auto kill on all my 1/5 scales. Old school what can i say! But i also use 1/4 aluminium plate for all my bulkheads to so to each his own!1493584355344-124020314.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks