carb upgrade for losi desert buggy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evo

I just order a 30.5 2mm stroker from OBR for my DBXL I am also going to order the Bartolone pipe fron DDM tomorrow (That's when it should be in stock) I was also thinking about upgrading my carb. Should I upgrade to a WT-813 or some other carb?

Any help would be great

Thanks

never had a 813 but ive read a few problems about tuning them I only run a wt 990 on my off road but a wt771 or wt 668 on the on road all great carbs and I don't really think it makes much difference to be honest having a choke or not

Yeah just wondering about the internal acceleration pump. I might go with the WT-990 but the 813 is on sale at DDM for 30 bucks

then go for it that's a good deal half price don't get better than that with it being cheap treat yourself to a outware filter cover with the change

Yeah just wondering about the internal acceleration pump. I might go with the WT-990 but the 813 is on sale at DDM for 30 bucks

The 813 is a great carb. that boosts bottom end response, the only issue in the long term is wear on the throttle pivot and an air leak can develop like in any carb. There are modded units that have a sealed, bearing supported throttle pivot. They usually cost $15-20 more and last a little longer, I suppose.

have you got the obr in and running yet? I just ordered the obr 30.5 prostock yesterday with the 990. I already have a bartalone pipe. I am very curious to see what kind of bottom end that motor will have. Oh and btw, for 299 for that motor its a steal!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks