Carbon diff brace? yes or no?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GOOD Carbon is a Rock. don't know about that perticular item. but if carbon is done right, it should be stronger stiffer and lighter than an aluminum counter part, but when you over do carbon it can/will brake, but Aluminum Bends! and needs to be Bent Back.

for 13.00 us id say your not out anything really if its poop.

T

Hi Timmahh,

I think i may try the carbon one, hopefully its good and it also looks the part!

off topic but do you know of any websites with tips on weight reducing an FG? There was one when i had a savage call diet savage and it helped me drop my sav weight ALOT.

:)

I have never had a Dif brace break or bend but it does wear out at the screw holes. If carbon can handle the movement of a fastener head vibrating back and forth then it should be no problem. I would make sure to crank it down and use a sealant to secure the head from being able to vibrate loose. Either way it should be OK.
Good luck.
BTB.

Attachments

• DSC03224.jpg
    DSC03224.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC03222.jpg
    DSC03222.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC03221.jpg
    DSC03221.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 36
I thought you got the diff brace too? Is the tray as good as you would think aluminum would be? I was thinking of the carbon one instead of alloy when I get around to upgrading.

FG Hopups has an aluminum servo tray, however there is a company that sells an aluminum servo tray that is black and looks pretty sweet - but I can't find a link for that.

-Michael

FG Hopups has an aluminum servo tray, however there is a company that sells an aluminum servo tray that is black and looks pretty sweet - but I can't find a link for that.
-Michael

It doesn't look like there is a way to install the third servo on fg-hopups? Wonder if he has a different one that would work for front brakes?

The second sites doesn't look like the throttle or break servo has holes in front for fastening?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks